Thursday, October 04, 2012

Happy October!!

Welcome to my favorite month of the year! :D Here are some things I love about October:

1) It's my birthday month!
2) It's the birthday month for a lot of people I like a whole bunch.
3) Halloween!
4) Fall... it never seems like fall until October comes around. Even if I do live in a place with few seasons. ;)
5) Did I mention my birthday?
6) It's the only month of the year that starts with an O.
7) October's birthstone is Opal, which starts with O like October. (it's also Pink Tourmaline, but eh...
8) According to Wikipedia, it's National Pizza Month!
9) It's also SIDS Awareness Month, which I didn't know, but am always aware of this month anyway. :(
10) Did I mention my birthday? :D

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Dina said...

And my birthday too! We are awesome peeps!!!!! :D