Saturday, July 27, 2013

THE BIG 3-0!

No, not my age...

Holy cow. I can't believe it. 30 pound less of me. #inshock

I LOST 30 POUNDS!!! :)

I still can't believe it.  In two months, since joining the gym, I've doubled my weightloss. I've doubled in two months what it took me six months to accomplish.

I can't believe it. I really wasn't expecting it. I was just hoping to lose the pound I gained last week. I never dreamed I'd lose 3.6 pounds and get to the 30 pound mark! Total shocker!

I'm melting... lol

 Untitled

In other, but related, news... one of my goals last month was to consistently burn 300 calories doing cardio on my own, and I blew that out of the water. THe first couple times were a bit rough, but I made sure to get to my -300 cal goal.  After that, I started seeing how far I could go, and now I'm consistently doing the elliptical machine for 65 minutes (60 minute work out + 5 min cool down). My goal for July was to consistently burn 500 cals doing cardio, but I'm blowing that out of the water, too. I'm consistently burning 700-800 calories and doing an hour and 5 minute workouts on the elliptical. I can't even believe it!

Untitled

I'm still training with my trainer.  He actually was going to be leaving, but then ended up not leaving yet for various reasons (it's kind of a sucky story, but he has such a great attitude about life, and I was very selfishly thrilled he'll be here for a while), but I'd already started making him a "going away" present.  It turned into a "Trainer Appreciation Gift" and his g/f liked it so much, I made her one, too!

Fancy panda. :D   Panda

How cute are these guys? :D

3 comments:

Thumperina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thumperina said...

Manda,
That is amazing! Congrats on your journey to a healthier you! Keep it up!You've got this!


Manda said...

Thank you!! :) (Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier, I didn't get a notification!)